1. What is a Warner Bros. Member ID?|
Your Warner Bros. Online Member ID (previously referred to as your WB Online Screen Name) is your online identity by which you are known to everyone who uses the Warner Bros. Online Registration. The Warner Bros. Member ID must be between 3 and 16 characters long, using letters, numbers and spaces, and it must begin with a letter.
2. My Warner Bros. Member ID and Password don't work.
If you are having difficulty signing in, please be sure that:
3. I forgot my Password.
- you have a valid Warner Bros. Member ID.
- you have entered your Warner Bros. Member ID correctly.
- you have entered the Password correctly; please note that Passwords are case sensitive.
If you are still having problems, you may not have the correct Password. Please see the next section.
If you do not know the correct Password for your Warner Bros. Member ID, we can help you.
Click Here to go straight to the "Forgot my Password" page. Enter your Warner Bros. Member ID on this screen and click "submit". You will receive your Password via e-mail from Warner Bros. Registration to the e-mail address that you provided when you created your Warner Bros. Member ID.
You can also retrieve your Password "Hint" from the "Forgot my Password" page by simply entering your Warner Bros. Member ID and date of birth and clicking "submit". Your Password "Hint" will then appear on the next screen.
4. How do I get a Warner Bros. Member ID?
If you don't have a Warner Bros. Member ID yet, there is a simple three-step process to get one. Click on the "Register Now" link on the Sign In page or click here and follow the easy instructions, which are as follows:
First, enter the Warner Bros. Member ID that you would like. We recommend picking a name that is unique to you, but we suggest that you don't use your full first and last name. For example, combine some part (or parts) of your name with words related to your city, favorite team, sport, hobby, profession, etc. Here are some examples:
5. How do I change my Password?
- Your Warner Bros. Member ID must be at least 3 characters long, but no longer than 16 characters.
- Your Warner Bros. Member ID must start with a letter.
You can change your Password by doing the following:
6. Why is my Warner Bros. Member ID recognized?
- Click Here to be taken to the "Change your Password" page.
- Enter your Warner Bros. Member ID and current Password.
- Following the instruction on the page to change your Password. You might want to write down your new Password and keep it handy.
Your Warner Bros. Member ID is recognized by our Network if you did not click on the "Sign Out" button or if you closed your browser application completely without signing out. In these cases, the next time you visit any site in our Network, you will be recognized by your Warner Bros. Member ID and asked to authenticate by entering your Password. You will not be authenticated until you enter your Password. If the Warner Bros. Member ID you are greeted with is not yours, please click on "Sign-in with a different Warner Bros. Member ID" and you will be taken to the Sign-In screen where you can enter both your Warner Bros. Member ID and Password.
7. Why do I need to create a new Password?
We have upgraded our systems to improve message board performance and provide the best possible experience for our members. This upgrade requires you to choose a new Password.
8. Why does the log-in screen look different?
You have a new log-in screen for the same reason you need a new Password - we have upgraded our systems in order to provide you with the best possible member experience. We appreciate your patience as we make these improvements!