Yay, we did climb the community mountain, and verily did find a couple of virtual stone tablets containing…The Ten Commandments! Within these simple Commandments thou shall find laws for dwelling within the Warner Bros. Online Community. Please conduct thyself guided by common sense, basic etiquette and the following…
Verily, we say unto thee: You have been given "free will" (not to be confused with "Free Willy") and we DO encourage freedom of expression. HOWEVER, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to edit or remove content, or ban and/or cast out Users for breaking any of our Commandments in the chat rooms, message boards and on the home page.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - unless thou art a masochistic loon. At Warner Bros. Online, every Community dweller is a human being worthy of respect! Please dwell responsibly and respectfully.
- Thou shalt not use words or behave in a way which is vulgar, abusive, threatening, racist, obscene, libelous, defamatory or harassing, or otherwise say anything thou wouldn'st say in front of thy grandma. If perchance thy grandma is any of the above - do NOT do her proud!
- Thou shalt not post nor refer to sexually explicit images nor offensive content, nor shall thou request personally identifiable information from, expose sexually explicit or other inappropriate material to, or otherwise exploit, minors (any person under the age of 18).
- Thou shalt not invade anyone's privacy by posting phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other personally identifiable information, nor shall thou impersonate, nor misrepresent your relationship with, anyone else.
- Thou shalt not use another person's intellectual property or copyrighted material.
- Thou shalt not discuss committing crimes of any sort - unless thou art a mouth-breathing moron. And even if thou art - do NOT discuss!
- Thou shalt not solicit ANYTHING. We reserve the right to remove any such solicitation from our message boards, chat rooms and home pages.
- Thou shalt not spam or mailbomb (post the same note more than once, on several boards, throughout this site or send another User multiple files or messages).
- Thou SHALT have a good time whilst visiting the Warner Bros. Online Community. Remember: this is an entertainment site!
Breaking any of the Ten Commandments is punishable at our sole discretion by eternal cyber HECKfire and virtual DARNation - in other words, you may be exiled from the chat room and/or the site.
Enough already! Welcome to Warner Bros. Online - go forth, have fun, be fruitful and multiply (your visits)!